Chobolabs Cookie Notice
Last Updated: December 6th, 2022
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They help display and operate a site, and can provide personalized experiences on the site by storing information or settings in your browser. “Cookies” are also used generally to refer to similar technologies (like web beacons, pixel tags, or clear gifs) that can help identify unique browsers, devices, or users for similar purposes. In this policy, we say “cookies” to refer to all of these technologies.
Cookies can be either transient and expire once you close your browser (“session” cookies), or persistent and reside on your device after you close your browser.
– Necessary Cookies: Necessary cookies are essential for the operation of the Service. For example, we use these cookies to facilitate our compliance with laws, enable you to log into secure areas ofervice, manage our network, or keep track of user progress in a game.
– Functional Cookies: Functional cookies enable enhanced functionality and personalize content for you within the Service. Without these cookies, some or all of this functionality may become unavailable.
– Performance/Analytics Cookies: Performance cookies (including analytics cookies) help us to understand how the Service is working, who our visitors are, and how they are using the Service by (for examounting visits and traffic sources, showing us which Site pages are the most and least popular, and tracking how visitors move around the Service. This includes information about how you interact with our Service, such as the pages you view, referring and exit pages, the date, time, and length of your visit, the number of clicks to, from, and within the Service, and usage preferences. We may also collect general location information (such as your city, state, or country inferred from your IP address).
– Targeting/Advertising Cookies: Targeting cookies help identify visitors’ interests based on their use of the Service. We may use this information to make our Service and the advertising displayed oore relevant to your interests. We also may share this information with our third-party advertising partners to show you relevant advertising on other sites and to measure the effectiveness of our advertising.
– Social Networking Cookies: These cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our Service through third-party social networking and other websites.Third Parties
If you would like to learn more about specialized technologies and their use in advertising, the Network Advertising Initiative offers useful information about Internet advertising companies, including information about how to opt-out of certain information collection. To opt out of interest-based advertising from participating companies, please also visit AboutAds.info or the European Digital Advertising Alliance for desktop / laptop devices and NAI Mobile Choices or AppChoices for mobile devices.
Your browser may allow you to refuse all cookies, allow cookies only from specific sites, or indicate when a cookie is being sent.Instructions for how to manage cookies in popular browsers are available at:Internet Explorer,Firefox,Chrome,Safari (iOS),Safari (Mac), andOpera. If you choose to decline allcookies, certain features of the Service may not work. You may not be able to disable necessary cookies.
Your mobile device may allow you to control what information we can collect or how we can use that information. For example, you can control how apps can use your mobile advertising identifier for advertising on Apple and Android devices. For more information, please refer to your device manufacturer’s instructions.
DO NOT TRACK
“Do Not Track” (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online service. You can learn more about Do Not Track here. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, we currently do not take action in response to these signals.
COOKIE NOTICE CHANGES
This Cookie Notice is subject to change. We encourage you to review this Cookie Notice frequently for any revisions or amendments. Changes to this Cookie Notice will be posted on this Site with a “Last Updated” date.